Want to contribute to our community or gain valuable experience? Scroll down to see how you can get involved.
Groundwork Labs typically has 2-3 interns. First and foremost, we are looking for students with a keen interest in startups and entrepreneurship, no matter what your major.
Although these are unpaid, it’s a great opportunity to gain fantastic experience in a very cool environment:
• Directly involved with great startups
• Networking with entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors
• Participation in social networking events and lunchtime talks from RTP industry stars
• Great office in the entrepreneurial hub of North Carolina – American Underground in downtown Durham
Characteristics That We Seek:
• Entrepreneurial spirit and keen to work in a startup environment
• Interest in internet software and mobile platforms
• Interest and background in social media, marketing, website development, or programming
Internship responsibilities will be determined based on our needs at the time, but fall into two broad categories:
Supporting the teams participating in Groundwork Labs:
• Market research
• Competitive analysis
• Pricing analysis
• Other research activities
Supporting Groundwork Labs:
• Increasing Groundwork’s presence through blogs, press releases, articles, and social networking
• Improving and updating our website by creating richer content – photos, screenshots, videos, graphics
• Outreach to startup and entrepreneurial websites and publications
• Assist the director in administrative, marketing, and PR activities
Individuals interested in applying to intern at Groundwork Labs should send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in a speaking opportunity or spending a day at our ‘Guru Desk’ fill out the form below and let us know why!